Best-in-Class Marketing Strategies and Tactics
Mobile Version | Web Version
Social Media Marketing
Let your team know you found this content first. Share this page.
CRM Integration Best Practices
Request a CRM Integration Consultant
1. Establish two-way data to ensure marketing and sales are both working with the most recent set of information.
2. This allows for more effective and accurate segmentation, nurturing and scoring.
3. Sales gets real-time visibility into activities and behaviors.
4. Opportunity and pipeline revenue data can be included in campaign metrics.
While you can typically integrate any lead, contact and account field from CRM, we recommend you only bring data into your Marketing Automation Tool that:
1. You need for segmentation and/or personalization purposes
2. You need for reporting purposes.
3. You need for scoring purposes.
If your database is older than 3 months, chances are you arleady have bad data. Data acquired from different sources often pose cleanup challenges.
Form submission data might not mirror CRM values.
Tradeshow lists may include fields that don't even exist in your database.
Other databases might include non-standard picklist values.
The list goes on and on.
Everybody struggles with data. Everybody. Those that have learned to control it have all adopted a formal data standardization process.
Part of the data standardization process is creating a Data Dictionary, which standardizes all field names and field values, including picklists, across the entire organization.
OUT OF TIME?
Keep up to speed with the latest updates in CRM Integration Best Practices
As Well as Tactical Support
We Provide Strategic Guidance
What kind of support are you looking for?
I Need Strategic Help
I Need to Get Stuff Done Now
I Need Both
How Would You Like to be Contacted?
Phone: (if you want phone contact)
OUR CHANNEL GUIDE
PPC / Search
privacy | copyright 2012 | san diego, ca | 760.877.8002 | website designed by Crowds2Crowds