Best-in-Class Marketing Strategies and Tactics
Mobile Version | Web Version
Social Media Marketing
Let your team know you found this content first. Share this page.
Blog Marketing Best Practices
Request a Blog Marketing Consultant
Companies that blog receive 55% more web traffic than those that don't blog.
Readers search blogs to find solutions. The better your blog is at solving specific problems the more effective your blog will be.
1. Determine what specific solutions your target audience is likely searching for. Scan other social networks for clues. A great resource for this is scanning posts on LinkedIn Groups.
2. Create blog posts that address what your company has done to solve those problems. This inherently enables your company as a Thought Leader.
It stands to reason that the more frequent the posts, the more leads your blog will generate. A recent survey by Hubspot indicated the following B2B blog frequency:
1. Weekly Blog Posts - 60%
2. Monthly Blog Posts (or less) - 30%
3. Daily Blog Posts - 10%
What Doesn't Work?
1. Posts that are self-serving (blogs are not press releases)
2. Inconsistent post frequency
3. Lengthy, long-winded articles (keep content short and easily digestible)
Visit the Crowds2Crowds blog
OUT OF TIME?
Keep up to speed with the latest updates in Blog Best Practices
Sources: Forrester Research, Penton Mkg Services, Marketing Sherpa, OnlineMBA.com
As Well as Tactical Support
We Provide Strategic Guidance
What kind of support are you looking for?
I Need Strategic Help
I Need to Get Stuff Done Now
I Need Both
How Would You Like to be Contacted?
Valid Phone #: (if you want phone contact)
OUR CHANNEL GUIDE
PPC / Search
privacy | copyright 2012 | san diego, ca | 760.877.8002 | website designed by Crowds2Crowds